When it comes to colours and textures in design, it can become a little intimidating. But it needs to be done or you might end up with the same design for years to come. We have a few tips to get you started.
- If you paint your walls in a mute colour, it will give you the flexibility to play with colours when it comes to accessorizing, which is a more inexpensive way to change in a year or two.
- Create fresh and uplifting atmosphere by adding floral and patterns to your design. These textures are cheerful and will brighten up anyone’s day.
- If you are a seasonal person and like change. Consider purchasing your bigger pieces in a mute colour and allow yourself to accessorize with natures seasonal colours.
- By adding contrasting textures to your design will prevent flat and soulless finishes to your space.
- In your bedroom keep it simple. Light and bright. Try to stay away from bright colours that will stimulate the brain. You want to relax and sleep in this space.